Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Xmas Shopping


It's finally happened! The moment of realisation that sticking my head in the sand was not going to make Christmas go away. So this morning I put on that slightly frantic expression that accompanies Christmas shopping and headed to Indro Shopping Centre. I can't say it was the most productive excursion but that's my fault for allowing Iven (husband) to come with me.

At this point I'd like to say that Iven is reluctant to make a decision at the best of times. He follows me around, gets in my way and asks questions that the details on the box have already answered. We managed to buy Luke's gift but it was such an ordeal that enough was enough and it was time to come home.

From this moment forward I solemnly vow to complete the shopping by myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.