Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Feeling Good!!

Just a quick line to say that I'm feeling so good. I don't know if it's the magnesium, my new nutrition strategy or that I had a very lazy week last week ... and I don't really care which has brought about the change. I'm just so grateful to be feeling like me again.

Yesterday I signed up for a cake decorating course and I can't wait to get started. It all came about because my sister Julie is a nurse. She was nursing a man on Thursday last week and found out he owns a company that sells cake decorating supplies so yesterday we went out there to check it out. Her patient was there and got talking about the classes that they run. Amazingly they fit in perfectly with my business hours and before I could talk myself out of it I'd given them my name and phone number. It's just a starter course and it's only four weeks but I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.